Cool Dart site

-
psh I know all of that all ready..... naw thats a real cool site great for reference thanks alot

Cool to learn how to identify all the years. One curiosity, the site states there was no column-shifted manual transmission in 1970, I wonder if that's true.

Cool to learn how to identify all the years. One curiosity, the site states there was no column-shifted manual transmission in 1970, I wonder if that's true.
With chrysler never say never.Yes I did have a 318 3 speed on the column 1970 dodge dart.Drove the wheels off that car

I think they where talking about the 340 swinger not having a manual column sifter.
I can't get the site to open again though to verify it.
Finally got it to open and it does say all models.

Not a bad site. But what really gets under my skin are the comments made like these throughout the site. It's understandable when an average car enthusiast makes a mistake. But there is absolutely no reason for a Mopar fan to complicate the ongoing identification issues.

"the Dart Sport, which was really just a Plymouth Duster with a Dart nameplate on it"

"Purists would call this a Plymouth Duster with a Dart front end, and they would be right"

I emailed him about it and included a link to this thread.

-
Back