Cool new show

-

Longgone

John/68 Barracuda & Dart
Reaction score
I don`t know if it`ll last or not but a cool new cop show made it`s debut tonight called Life on Mars. It`s about a cop that`s hit by a car and when he awakes he finds himself transported back to the year 1973. The characters are good but the cars are great. Lots of Mopar cop cars and of course nothing newer than `73. The music was cool too. I hope it takes off.

I just watched it!! I have been looking forward to it :cheers:
I forgot the old song little Willy wont go!!
It sure showed the old days, Long hair and cool old cars.
I will be watching it myself.:-D

You know I saw the commercials for that show and wondered "what the hell is this". I guess I'll have to watch it. If Mike says it's good it must be.

Terry

I watched it last night. It could end up being a good show. Gotta love the old cars, that's what made me watch the first one. We'll see how it progresses.

Harvey Keitel as the police captain is pretty good, and Michael Imperioli's stache and 'do are so 70's.

I'm thinking that the premise of the show will not keep it on the air for very long, so watch it while you can.

I`ve heard that they`re not going to renew this show but I really enjoyed it. If anybody watched the finale you know that it would be difficult to write another season after giving it all away in tonights episode. Maybe another season for the trip home, eh?

We just watched it and he sure had some flash backs.

-
Back