Cool old Fargo ....... And cheap!

-
What is it with you and them trucks? You are like a magnet for them. Find me one down here in Georgia dangit. lol

There is a super nice 66 d300 Fargo for sale by me. If I had an acerage I would be all over it. 225 slant and it has a dump box on it too.

The seats are worth it for the price.
I would buy it fast.

I have always been told that the first Dodge dually trucks were introduced in the late 1978 MY, like mine. But Fargo was apparently making them before that. Sure would appreciate it if somebody could clue me in about Dodge dually history. Thanks!

Attachments

• julie_dually.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 205
The Fargo for sale I never considered a dually. More of a cab and chassis.
I have also heard them called straight trucks by the old guy truck mechanics from
from the era.
Buy a truck and add what you need to it. Box, dump or garbage compactor. Lots of options.
Even two speed axles.

I have always been told that the first Dodge dually trucks were introduced in the late 1978 MY, like mine. But Fargo was apparently making them before that. Sure would appreciate it if somebody could clue me in about Dodge dually history. Thanks!

Nope, they've been around a long time in flatbed and stepside versions, D and W300 series on up.

-
Back