Coolest A body you worked on

-

1968dartman

life is getting better!!
Reaction score
I am wondering whet would be the coolest a body that you have been able to work on. For me it was a 68 Barracuda factory super stock car. It was owned by a guy here in Moncton and I was lucky enough to be able to help him get it ready to go to the drag strip. They were the coolest a bodies ever built in my mind and the nice part was that it was a REAL factory car on top of that. I will always remember that car and wish he still had it today so I could look at it with a more experienced eye so I could appreciate just what went in to those cars.

I had a 75 Duster with a /6 that I loved to tinker on. Sadly it was taken away from me when a guy ran a stop light and hit me totaling out my car. One day I will have another.

My dad's 64 Valiant. It had a slant six, 4 barrel carb/ intake, headers, a four speed and an 8 3/4. I would purposely lock up all four wheels on wet roads to do power slides and fish tail it. On night I even broke the the rotor button because I was reving it so high, it still drove home tho haha. I hope to hot rod the car in the future.:burnout:

Attachments

• 198954_1305865302247_33140_n.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 205
my 68 dart (Natasha)

i used to work on other ppls cars sometimes to pick up a couple extra bucks and i used to help an older gentleman with his 68 dart way before i had mine.

Well, i used to drool over his car and fantasize that i could have a car like that.

Now i do, i drool over 68 darts for being 68 darts ....the only difference is that this time, i work on it and never have to turn in the keys bcoz its all mine. :love7:

Gotta be my sons 1973 Swinger . Sales bank car , show car finish , well optioned , with a factory moonroof . We made a custom hood for it , and did a few interior mods . He made the mistake of telling me he wanted his to be different from mine and all the other ones out there . Thats like taking me off of my leash !

Attachments

• DSCF0101_0118_118.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 164
  • DSCF0977.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 190
  • DSCF0976.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 187
Gotta be my sons 1973 Swinger . Sales bank car , show car finish , well optioned , with a factory moonroof . We made a custom hood for it , and did a few interior mods . He made the mistake of telling me he wanted his to be different from mine and all the other ones out there . Thats like taking me off of my leash !

I love that Bee scoop grafted on the hood it looks great. And the Dash is well done

Thats a 70 Bee hood that was just too far gone to save . I couldn't bring myself to scrap it . So , ....... I recycled it . And now , the door panels are matched to the dash too . He told me to be creative . Thats a bad thing to tell me to do .

well,for me it would have to be a 69 dart gts convertible 340/4spd that i practically restored for my former employer,i still get to take that bad@#s car out sometimes.sweet sweet ride.was the first old mopar i ever drove.hooked 4 life !!

Thats a 70 Bee hood that was just too far gone to save . I couldn't bring myself to scrap it . So , ....... I recycled it . And now , the door panels are matched to the dash too . He told me to be creative . Thats a bad thing to tell me to do .

Bee creative :toothy10:

-
Back