Coolest guy at the boat ramp

-

ramenth

Gratis persona
Reaction score
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32kK7lQZSks"]Coolest guy at the boat ramp - YouTube[/ame]

That is soooooo cool! the only thing that would make it better would be if the van was a MOPAR!!

:thumblef: I luv it.......Thanks for posting!!!!! 8) 8) 8)

I kept staring & wondering HTH it was coming apart.....

Robert, thats the way to get your boat to the lake... Where was that??? That guy is one smart cookie and it was matched so well with the van you could hardly see it...Bill

he's lucky I wasn't there with my set-up or he would have been the second coolest guy at the boat launch

Now THAT was funny!

at the time I lived in a tiny little village, Lowell MI and the access road to the boat launch literally wrapped around my house
i cut a clear path through the wooded area between my house and the lake and i would take me maybe a minute and a half from the moment i hooked up the trailer to the moment the boat hit the water :cheers:

lived there for 3 years, by the time i moved away there were at least 4 other lawnmowers i saw out there regularly

wheres the like button,thats funnyu

if you liked that one you're gonna love this one

that picture was taken a few minutes after we got done mudrunning that lawnmower at the local city park and only seconds before the cops showed up to ask us what in the world we were thinking (im the one on the left)

he's lucky I wasn't there with my set-up or he would have been the second coolest guy at the boat launch

ROTFLMAO That right there is a super nice boat.. she is a cruiser..throw a tent on it and make a cabin cruiser...LOl...Bill:cheers:

-
Back