Cop Wheel Trade

-

74swingrrr

Reaction score
I have some LBP 15x8 Cop Wheels that are too wide for my little A body. I am looking for either 15x7 Cop Wheels or any size Rallye wheels (preferably 15's). Also, I could get the wheels sand blasted and painted in advance if the trade is good enough. If you are interested let me know. We would both pay our own shipping. Thanks!

What is the backspacing on these? Did you have them widened to 8 inches or buy them that way? I have 4-15x7's on my dart and would like to put 8's on the back is the BS is right

Mike

I do not have them in my possession right now, but I will check the back spacing. I bought them 8" from an auto body shop. I'm pretty sure they are originally 8 inchers. I'll get back to you on all of that.

If you want you can contact me with a fair price we can agree on and I would just buy 'em outright from you.

They didnt make 8 inchers from the factory, at least not the kind that will accept dog dish hubcaps. Super Coupe wheels are 8's I believe but dont have the bump for the caps.

I am not interested in the wheels you have but I do have (4) complete 14x6 Rally wheels with 235/60 tires mounted I am looking to sell. I live in Pembroke Mass so there won't be any shipping.

NewTires001-2.jpg

-
Back