-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarret340

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
New built only mocked up cope racing small block 727. Comes with his reverse manual valve body and billet drum, new PTC 9.5in converter. $2800 obo located in 31788

8008D48D-89FB-480F-A642-CCF2991C7F7F.jpeg

882AB1E6-35E3-4400-A35B-D7883EE50AD0.jpeg

What’s the HP:weight rating? What I should be asking, we’re looking for a trans for a 3200 pound backhalved Dakota and we’re trying to avoid the turbo 400 route. Boosted Gen3 6.1 stroked to 426 on e85

Last edited:
What’s the HP:weight rating? What I should be asking, we’re looking for a trans for a 3200 pound backhalved Dakota and we’re trying to avoid the turbo 400 route. Boosted Gen3 6.1 stroked to 426 on e85
I had it and the converter built for a 3200lb duster not sure what the hp rating is. I had it for a 418 stroker that was 508hp and 517tq and cope made it sound like it was no problem. I did the upgraded billet drum to try to strengthen it more. I have a boosted 6.1 myself and am around 550whp so I’m sure your more around 700whp. I could call cope and see what they rate it at if your interested.

We sure are! We’re probably going to be running around 14lbs of boost, so probably at a minimum of 900 at the crank. It’s a full house Inertia Motorsports build.

We sure are! We’re probably going to be running around 14lbs of boost, so probably at a minimum of 900 at the crank. It’s a full house Inertia Motorsports build.
That’ll be a beast!! But let me know if you want more info on this 727, we could contact the builder and find out a little more.

Yes, please do! The overall plan is for a “Mostly Street Legal No Prep” heads up grudge match racer. It’s got a set of worn out 32X12 Firestone bias ply slicks right now but it will probably looking at a “non W 28-29 10.5 tires, with a 3.54-3.73 gear. It’s got an 8-3/4 with a spool 4.30s “for now” but that will be getting changed. Not going to be hammering it fully spooled up off of the line but will really start building boost past the 60 foot mark. Planning on home blended e88-e92 fuel with Holley terminator X system. It will probably require a different converter to keep the motor from blowing through it, but if the transmission can stand up to it, we’d definitely be interested.

Yes, please do! The overall plan is for a “Mostly Street Legal No Prep” heads up grudge match racer. It’s got a set of worn out 32X12 Firestone bias ply slicks right now but it will probably looking at a “non W 28-29 10.5 tires, with a 3.54-3.73 gear. It’s got an 8-3/4 with a spool 4.30s “for now” but that will be getting changed. Not going to be hammering it fully spooled up off of the line but will really start building boost past the 60 foot mark. Planning on home blended e88-e92 fuel with Holley terminator X system. It will probably require a different converter to keep the motor from blowing through it, but if the transmission can stand up to it, we’d definitely be interested.
Okay I’ll check for you and let you know, that’s going to be a nice build for sure!

So I called Cope and he said it’s only good for 600hp which I think is low balling it a little but either way not in the realm of what your trying to do bud!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back