-
Status
Not open for further replies.

70Roadkill

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Contact seller
you can see the part number in the picture. Sce 4604 big block exhaust header gaskets.

25 bucks plus the ride from 48130

IMG_4401.JPG

IMG_4402.JPG

Last edited:
Standard port ? How thick ?------What`s up w/ the port in the first pic--light reflection , or ? ---------- _shipping to 74021 ?

Light reflection, had Saran Wrap to hold them together. I had part number backwards. It's Sce 4064. Don't know anything about them came with the car I bought. I'm going small block he had a couple bb parts with it. Just a some oxidation and a couple copper spots. I'll add a couple more pics.

Last edited:
Light reflection, had Saran Wrap to hold them together. I had part number backwards. It's Sce 4064. Don't know anything about them came with the car I bought. I'm going small block he had a couple bb parts with it. Just a some oxidation and a couple copper spots. I'll add a couple more pics.

How's 31 total sound.
--------------------------------------------------------Paypal?--------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------Paypal?--------------------------------------------

Yup, click on the first post to contact me and I'll give you my email address. Also put in your mailing address. Can send them out tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back