Cops in my neighborhood today...

-

65LoveAffair

Whovian
Reaction score
Well, it was a fun day in the hood today! We get a knock on our door about 3:30pm. I look through the blinds, and there stands a cop holding what looked like an AR-15! I open the door, and he tells me one of my neighbors a few houses down is holed up with some guns, and if we have a basement to get there quick! Yay, we don't have a basement! They'd apparently been in the neighborhood for a couple hours at that point. Peeked out the window a couple of times, cop with AR-15 sheltered behind a tree in our front yard. Two cops in full tactical gear and what looked like sniper rifles (but on looking at my pictures, are probably just scoped AR-15s) behind another neighbor's truck. Found out later that the entire area was barricaded off, police mobile HQ was around the corner, and the police chief was on the scene. To make a long story short, it ended peacefully and the dumbass gave himself up. He didn't hurt himself, and more importantly he didn't hurt anyone else. As one of my more colorful neighbors always says, "It's all good in the hood!"
20160914_153635.jpg
20160914_155003.jpg

Sorry about the quality of this one. I've been meaning to wash the windows!
20160914_155101.jpg

These are the same two guys as the previous picture, just a different, but still dirty, window.
20160914_160151.jpg
20160914_163846.jpg

If nothing else, I can't claim that the day was boring! Hope you're all having a great day! Stay safe everyone!

Probably owed a couple hundred $$$ bucks in court fines so they decided to spend $10,000 in personnel costs to collect it.

Hmmm; I would certainly be surprised if that happened in my hood! Everyone here is ex military but I am the youngest one. They would probably just bring out the OATS bus

Probably owed a couple hundred $$$ bucks in court fines so they decided to spend $10,000 in personnel costs to collect it.
No, he had a handgun and a couple of long guns and had threatened other residents of the house and himself.

So any pictures of the prisoner
He's the one in the red shirt at the back of the SWAT truck.

So....is that your truck hood that they're scratching to hell and back with the rifles?
No, that's my neighbor's truck.

See, here in Ohio I would just smiled and lifted my shirt reveling my weapon.
But then again here in Ohio we're not afraid of guns. We likes um! CCW is a good thing!

Black lives matter... Lol... Not here in N.D.
This was a white guy. A stupid, spoiled, dumbass white guy who is in his 30s and still lives (well, I guess lived is the more appropriate word now) in mommy's basement.

Last edited:
Nothing like a little action to liven up the day....

Glad it ended without any body getting hurt....

Thatd be good for an adrenaline rush! Too bad ya didnt treat them to some homemade "brownies/muffins", that would have been awesome!

Cool.Always a good day when you can take out a few Chevys.

Here's a picture of the winner right here. That's a nice SKS he's holding, huh? I think that's probably one of the guns that was confiscated today.

13912915_1147448751944381_7001307421553018416_n.jpg

Well, it was a fun day in the hood today! We get a knock on our door about 3:30pm. I look through the blinds, and there stands a cop holding what looked like an AR-15! I open the door, and he tells me one of my neighbors a few houses down is holed up with some guns, and if we have a basement to get there quick! Yay, we don't have a basement! They'd apparently been in the neighborhood for a couple hours at that point. Peeked out the window a couple of times, cop with AR-15 sheltered behind a tree in our front yard. Two cops in full tactical gear and what looked like sniper rifles (but on looking at my pictures, are probably just scoped AR-15s) behind another neighbor's truck. Found out later that the entire area was barricaded off, police mobile HQ was around the corner, and the police chief was on the scene. To make a long story short, it ended peacefully and the dumbass gave himself up. He didn't hurt himself, and more importantly he didn't hurt anyone else. As one of my more colorful neighbors always says, "It's all good in the hood!" View attachment 1714968028 View attachment 1714968029
Sorry about the quality of this one. I've been meaning to wash the windows! View attachment 1714968030
These are the same two guys as the previous picture, just a different, but still dirty, window. View attachment 1714968031 View attachment 1714968032

If nothing else, I can't claim that the day was boring! Hope you're all having a great day! Stay safe everyone!
Agreed, glad no one got hurt.... I'm kind of lucky,two cops moved on the street,in the last year..One of them appears to own ,and be a late model Challenger club member....

Red shirt, short pants and flip flops.
Just what the well dressed perps are wearing these days.
All he is missing is the socks with the flip flops.

No, he had a handgun and a couple of long guns and had threatened other residents of the house and himself.

He's the one in the red shirt at the back of the SWAT truck.

No, that's my neighbor's truck.

Last edited:
Here's a picture of the winner right here. That's a nice SKS he's holding, huh? I think that's probably one of the guns that was confiscated today.

View attachment 1714968103

I'm assuming Santa brought him an AK with matching bayonet.
That's why he's smiling.
Ammo probably was in the stockings hung with care.
Are there any more like him in your hood?
Better check.
Sontarans-series-5.jpg

See, here in Ohio I would just smiled and lifted my shirt reveling my weapon.
But then again here in Ohio we're not afraid of guns. We likes um! CCW is a good thing!
Everybody in our 'hood has weapons. Guy down the road had a tweaker break into his home...while he and his family were home...was all fun and games until Kevin put the business end of a 44 Magnum up against the tweakers skull...

-
Back