Cops love Mopars.

-
I thought it was funny that I posted this thread a few days ago but tonight my friend and I are on our way to the drag strip so were cruising down a main highway and I see a chopper up ahead and tell my friend this guy is writing speeding tickets from a plain. As I say this a new chevy Malibu passes us going somewhere around 120. Then I hear the V8's and 4 ohio state patrol chargers fly by us hot on the cars trail. I decided best thing for me to do is get in the far right lane and slow down and then prob 10 other cops fly by us. I am not going to say I have never ran from the cops because everyone has done the old shut off the lights and take a side road routine but this chase really made me realize how crazy and dangerous a high speed chase is. Gave me a little more respect for the cops.

It took him awhile to stop laughin at you to catch up. Were you goin down hill?

Long Jersey straightaway,...Actually wasn't a bad little s/box, quicker than a stock slant. I wasn't winnin any races, thats for sure, but you weren't stuck behind me,... roller 2.2 w/EFI, No junk carb,....not a very worthy car for some I suppose, I only put 256 thou on the clock,......And he wasn't laughin,....at all.

I thought it was funny that I posted this thread a few days ago but tonight my friend and I are on our way to the drag strip so were cruising down a main highway and I see a chopper up ahead and tell my friend this guy is writing speeding tickets from a plain. As I say this a new chevy Malibu passes us going somewhere around 120. Then I hear the V8's and 4 ohio state patrol chargers fly by us hot on the cars trail. I decided best thing for me to do is get in the far right lane and slow down and then prob 10 other cops fly by us. I am not going to say I have never ran from the cops because everyone has done the old shut off the lights and take a side road routine but this chase really made me realize how crazy and dangerous a high speed chase is. Gave me a little more respect for the cops.

The cops usually call us when they crash,(the perps that is),...blood, guts and feathers everywhere...

The cool cops are the ones who DON'T pull you over

Yeah back in the old days I meet a few cool cops but today the cool cops in my eyes are the ones who don't come after you to tell you your car is nice.

In high school,six hot rod guys.One has a licenense,and a ratty,rusty 396 Caprice.As usual,we were running back late from lunch.Next to the school,there is a church.This chutch has 4 ft high shrubbery.We come rolling by the church.The driver pops in nuetral,wacks the throttle 2 times.Out comes the P.D. car,pulled over.Mr officer asks,drivers license,please.Driver says"I have one,not with me".Cop scratches his head,replies"does anyone have a license?"Everyone shakes their head.Finally,the freshman of the group(at 15!), yells"I just got my learner's permit!"Cop goes,"O.K.,you drive!"That was some funny stuff.

-
Back