"Correction notice"

-

69signetv8

Reaction score
Boy was "I" wrong!! Although quite "late" in helping donate a small amount to the MeMike fund.... I had stated perhaps my late portion could buy a start can of "bondo" for his new project.

WOW...What was I thinking! Did ya check out his new wheels "Hot car" ......so I would like to re-phrase that to a few cans of "Polish" instead :toothy10:

Beautiful car Mike!!!!

Boy was "I" wrong!! Although quite "late" in helping donate a small amount to the MeMike fund.... I had stated perhaps my late portion could buy a start can of "bondo" for his new project.

WOW...What was I thinking! Did ya check out his new wheels "Hot car" ......so I would like to re-phrase that to a few cans of "Polish" instead :toothy10:

Beautiful car Mike!!!!

She`s a beauty alright! What a great group of people gathered here on this website and all coming together to donate their money and time to make this possible for Mike. What a pleasure it is to have him around and what a bad break with the 63 he`d bought. This has been an unprecedented act among automotive websites. I hope to see this get further coverage in the auto media because it is such a great story. For those who are getting their donations in late (now that Memike has secured the car), surplus funds will be donated to Marvin (70Dart) who suffered a stroke and has been in rehabilitation. Please continue to help what you can.

-
Back