-
Status
Not open for further replies.

1972DusterGuy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for a pair of front fenders for my 72 duster that a tree fell on and crushed. Because of this I've had to do a top and tail replacement on it and have found everything that was needed by buying a donor car except the stinking fenders. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated. Take pity on a Newbie. LOL!! Thanks for your time, I'm in Houston Texas.

I think I know where a couple are at in a salvage yard in New Boston Texas ( northeast Texas) I'll head out there monday or tuesday.. Shoot me a pm and remind me

I don't think these interchange with your 72, but could find out.
(75 Dart Sport)

72 fenders are one year only. I was given two 73 fenders ( which I thought was great) but they are totally different in the headlight bucket and apron area. Thanks anyway tho. I have this amazing ability of picking out cars to fix that I can't find parts for like my 77 gmc sprint sp. oh well, it's fun that keeps me on the look out!!!!

Actually you can use 67-9 valiant and 70-6 duster you will just have to add or modify the marker light

I wish you were closer, as I have a nice 72' driver side fender in the classifieds here. I just really hate to ship it, due to it's size, and for fear of being damaged......

I wish you were closer, as I have a nice 72' driver side fender in the classifieds here. I just really hate to ship it, due to it's size, and for fear of being damaged......

I wish I was too as I could really use the crap out of that fender

Got a pair right here in Rosenberg. Have a little mud in the bottom but ready for paint.200. for both

I'm going up to east Texas next Saturday to look at a set, keeping my fingers crossed that they look as good in person as in the pics.

72 fenders are one year only. I was given two 73 fenders ( which I thought was great) but they are totally different in the headlight bucket and apron area.\

I thought that the only difference between 72 and 73 fenders was the small bracket on the '72's to bolt the grill to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back