Couldnt pass this up!

-

Dartish

Reaction score
Just bought a 2003 Ram 2500 last night. My dad bought it at an auction from a guy he's known forever. He's been tinkering putting new front end parts on, fender flares, brakes, etc just to give him something to do. Has the hemi, 6 speed auto, Allison I think, the big dana with 4.10 posi. 4" Fab tech lift kit, new shocks, most every option, even a manual shift transfer case, and 35" Nitro mud grapplers, soon to be changed. Runs good, no rust, has a few dings but I'm used to that. Drove it home for $2400 along with a bed full of parts. Cold air intake, new car back exhaust, spare Front drive shaft, and all new Infinity speakers. Price seemed reasonable. Think this was a good investment? Has 150k miles but runs damn smooth

0919171858.jpg

It has 2400 in wheels and tires on it. I'd say you did ok, lol.

I'm gonna get rid of those 20" nittos and put some new mud claws on for half the money. Chrome is peeling off wheels but I think I'm gonna blast them to the bare alluminum and clear coat. Love the spacious interior. Can fit a lot of fishing poles and people in there now

Serious? I figured it was a good deal but I've never really priced anything that new since I figured I'd never be able to afford one

Thanks!! I was kinda having buyers remorse for just buying it without researching them, but I know my dad put a lot of time and money in the front end, us three in a bunch of new parts he didn't have time to install. He's a retired mechanic, so he's always tinkering with stuff til he gets bored, then sells it to make room for something else. Any ideas on simple bolt ins to add a little more snort to the hem is? I'm putting the exhaust and cold air intake on today. Considering a diablosport programmer but I don't have any experience with this late model stuff

The big Nittos look impressive, but my skinny mud claws on my 86 are a lot quieter and run circles around the nitto in mud
0524171611b.jpg

I'm gonna get rid of those 20" nittos and put some new mud claws on for half the money. Chrome is peeling off wheels but I think I'm gonna blast them to the bare alluminum and clear coat. Love the spacious interior. Can fit a lot of fishing poles and people in there now

Have them blasted and powdercoated black. That would look god on that truck and it would be durable.

like the truck, like the deal, hate the wheels. They scream ghetto. Sell the wheels to some kid, get some tasteful wheels that don't look like they were made in China for a Hot Wheels truck.

-
Back