Couldn't stand it any longer.......

-

1970duster440

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
Bought a 2012 Challenger. Sure do love this car. :blob::blob::blob::blob::blob::blob::blob::blob::blob::blob::blob::blob::blob:

Attachments

• Challenger sized.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 505
Thanks for the compliments. Kinda sorry to say I didn't buy a Hemi. Got the 3.6 liter V6 with 5 speed auto. Not really bad though it's got 305 hp. It also came with the performance package that included bigger brakes, paddle shift, 20" wheels, leather interior, and performance suspension. It rides really good with the performance suspension and corners on a dime.There's no badging on it either. I get a lot of thumbs up everywhere I go in it. The only mod I plan on is the hood decal pictured below. Debating on either semi gloss black or silver. What do you guys think?

Attachments

• MA2_All_2011_82212826_T000.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 405
Nice ride! I like the black decal. Is your car black? I can't quit tell. But either way my votes for the black decal. :)

Go silver, it will make it "pop" out against the black paint.

I was jealous until you said you got the 6. :finga:

still a really neat looking car and I am jealous of that. good luck with her.

I would see if the decal came in red. that would look sharp. If not, silver.

Sweet! I'd love to have one but don't see it happening anytime soon.

X2! I saw two of those Challengers driving around on my way to friends for Thanksgiving. Seemed like everyone had their nice cars out yesterday (it was beautiful here, hit about 70).

6 or 8 it's still a niiiice looking car
drool5.gif

Congrats i love those cars, but i would not have purchased a six myself [no offence]. Decal looks great,my wife carries a photo in her purse of one it's her dream car and shes a truck lover.

Congrats i love those cars, but i would not have purchased a six myself [no offence]. Decal looks great,my wife carries a photo in her purse of one it's her dream car and shes a truck lover.

But you bought a V6 mustang:tongue1:

-
Back