Couldn't stand it any longer.......

-
I love the new Challengers. The first one I drove was a 2011 with the 6. I was pleasantly surprised. The car got down the road very nicely and handled very good even though it was a base model.
I decided I was going to hold out for the Hemi but can't decide whether I want a new R/T or find a bargain used SRT. (There's an '08 with 3k miles locally for less than $30k. Hmmm....) I was waiting until I get rid of a few more of my older cars but I'm getting impatient. :banghead:
I really like the blue stripe on your car. :thumbrig:
Dallas

Nice! They have the highest customer satisfaction rate of any new car, so Chrysler must be doing something right.

No, my son bought a v6 mustang i just co signed [wanted a gt but he did not like the payments] so he got a v6/stick.I like Challengers and my reason for not buying a v6 one is i would be looking for a donor hemi for it sooner or later. My son had an 05 mustang v6 before this one and i was always looking for a wrecked gt as a donor for a swap.

very sweet! like the blue hood piece. If anything- from that retro site- I would get the grill part and maybe the quarter scoops. The whole package is sweet also. I was going to rag ya on it- but I want one also. Congrats on your 10 christmas years worth of presents lol- well worth it!

I saw a 2011 with all the retro pieces on it at the Turkey Rod run. From a distance I thought it was an older one. I personally dont like that much chrome on the new Challengers. I'm not planning on any more exterior mods. I really like the shaved look.

-
Back