Couple a pix of my Power Ram truck

-

George R

Mopar Nutcase
Reaction score
Here is the only new vehicle I ever owned; a 1990 Dodge W250 3/4 ton 4X4. Factory ordered from Stevens Dodge in Milford CT. It lost its original paint in 2006 to pealing. Stripped it to bare metal (NO rust) and reshot it in urethane base/clear. Has 198000 miles on the original motoe/ 4 speed trand/ alternator/radiator/upholstery/ U joints/ exhaust.

I love this thing. Sitting in the driveway waitin for the snowstorm to hit tonight. Supposed to get close to a foot of the crapola!

The truck is name "Ram Force One" and is known all over the country.

George

rear differential factory markings 017 (Small).jpg

rear differential factory markings 016 (Small).jpg

rear differential factory markings 018 (Small).jpg

I like the stripe that you added. Nice touch. That's a tough looking truck and you've taken really good care of it.

Rich

NICE! Not the snow, the truck! I just love those older Dodges. My uncle had one that was two toned, red and gray. That was one of the nicest pickups I've ever seen.

Nice!

I've got an old Dodge Ram myself:

YYJ3126316_1.jpg

These things are tanks. Long live front leaf spring! :D

Georges truck looks just as good in person. Looks like your ready for the snow ! Gotta make sure the snow blower starts and pick up some firewood.

Thanks for all the kind words guys.

The stripe was bought off eBay. I forgot the seller, but he'd custom make whatever you'd like on it and had several different colors.

Thanks Adam, I should have poped the hood for you. Its real clean under there.

George

To be honest, the snow was so light, my wife and I shoveled the driveway in about 15 minutes.
I'm just getting over the flu (been home sick since last Friday) and I didn't have the strength to put the thing on.

George

That is a happy truck!!:cheers:
You have taken very good care of Ram force one.8)
and I bet she love's getting out and doing his work for his master:-D

-
Back