couple of good days

-

Oliver70

Reaction score
Couple of good weather days here outside of Cleveland, put the 74 sport back on the driveway,this time up on four ramps....Started cutting out the sections of the floor where the water had come in the windows all these years.....Aside from those area this car is solid as the day it was born....Up on the ramps makes is just great for sanding and priming, will remove front and back windows and replace rubber when the spring arrives.....I just have the greatest time working on this as you all probably do also.

I have two spots to repair on my girl, she is solid as well, 6x6 up near the gas peddle and a 3x6 (rear drivers side) seat near drain plug, enjoy your day :thumbsup:

15622242_1498145636867444_8478714471476522661_n.jpg

I have two spots to repair on my girl, she is solid as well, 6x6 up near the gas peddle and a 3x6 (rear drivers side) seat near drain plug, enjoy your day :thumbsup:

View attachment 1715021829
Your photo shows she is a beauty and on a lift cool, The 74 sat neglected for over 16 years until opening up the inside, i thought the damage was moisture or even a flood in Georgia , realized after seeing the trail of surface rust to the floor from the window what the true culprit was but it is still great

-
Back