Couple Random Spring Fling Pictures

-

zhandfull

Reaction score
I didn't take many pictures but though I would post up a few.
This Early A Barracuda had the most amazing paint job. The hub caps really bugged me though.

Attachments

• Spring Fling 2012 012.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 121
  • Spring Fling 2012 013.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 149
This is what I wanted my first Barracuda to be like in high school. Still dig the look but to old to really want it anymore.

Attachments

• Spring Fling 2012 006.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 119
  • Spring Fling 2012 007.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 118
This survivor look like it just rolled off the show room floor.

Attachments

• Spring Fling 2012 008.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 131
  • Spring Fling 2012 009.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 119
Flames are not really my thing but I thought this Barracuda was interesting and different in a good way.

Attachments

• Spring Fling 2012 011.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 133
I like all old trucks doesn't matter if it's Dodge, Ford, or Chevy. But I really liked this one.

Attachments

• Spring Fling 2012 003.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 154
This vendor was from out of State. Truck looked clean and rust free till you got around to the passenger mirror. LOL...

Attachments

• Spring Fling 2012 004.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 128
That's all I had for pictures. Spent to much time and money in the swap meet. Best deal of the day was a nice $2 chrome factory CAP valve cover breather for my 66 Formula S Barracuda. It was around noon making a last pass and I picked it up. Guy says 2 bucks and I said OK. Kind of makes me feel stupid for paying over $50 for one on ebay a couple months ago. LOL...

Sounds and looks like a great day :glasses7: Thank you for sharing these early A's :cheers:

Great pics, thanks for sharing. The more I see of the Spring Fling pics, the more I think I need to get my behind up to Fall Fling...

That original Dart looked very nice!! Not sure of the 15k pricetag, though.

The Chrysler Performance West club puts on a great show. The Spring Fling is fun but it is hard to see everything. I usually spend most of Saturday walking the swap meet. By the time I get to look at the cars, some of them have already left. Another thing.... they don't have the same cars there both days. I'd guess that about 75-80% of the show cars are there both days, but some people can only get there once. I see pictures that people post and KNOW that I missed seeing some cars.
Fall Fling has less "Trailer Queen" type cars, but that is fine with me. In the Fall, you often see nice "driver" quality cars at the show with FOR SALE signs on them. It has a different feel then. I like both shows.

-
Back