Cowl bolt on hood 71-2 duster ???

-

Demon540

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone makes a cowl bolt on hood for 71-72 duster! Im guessing the only option would be off off!

Don't ever put a chevy hood on a Mopar.... ever.

Don't ever put a chevy hood on a Mopar.... ever.
ignore this inane statement - trust me here - it's NOT you he is :poke: at... someday he might realize it's all about getting the best performance...
(warning: there is a chance your thread is about to get hijacked)

ignore this inane statement - trust me here - it's NOT you he is :poke: at... someday he might realize it's all about getting the best performance...
(warning: there is a chance your thread is about to get hijacked)

Never put a chevy hood on a Mopar :icon_fU:

Hehe

IMG_0783.JPG

some things look good on chevies
some things look good on mopars
some things look good on both
some things look good on neither

you can do whatever you want, but of you do decide to put a cowl hood on a mopar, be prepared to have people look at it and wonder if the car is owned by bruce jenner

you can do whatever you want, but of you do decide to put a cowl hood on a mopar, be prepared to have people look at it and wonder if the car is owned by bruce jenner
That last sentence I'm stealing. That's genius

OMG.. did you really go there!!!? ... well THAT'S a first - - :rofl:

:steering:
might be good enough for a meme some day ;)

its not a stretch at all, isnt he famous for putting parts (which look great on a certain application) on the wrong chassis?
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Man I just got a rock auto magnet that I sent in the pic of. details on Sat. Still cannot they believed the did it! HORRAY!! I am so famous now!!! But I still do not know how freak in way it happened @PosiRon No body on this thread ever achieved this level! If I was a dog I would Lick MY ............?

Lol !! I have a 71 duster with factory scoops car runs 10.80s. all factory sheet metal small block. I got a 71 demon with six pack scoop. It runs 9.06. built another 71 duster don't have hood clearance for dual scoops and really not interested in doing another 6 pack scoop! And my 70 cuda has a shaker soooo thats why I am prolly going to run cowl! And the car should run high 9s. Its all good I enjoy the posts!!?

Man I just got a rock auto magnet that I sent in the pic of. details on Sat. Still cannot they believed the did it! HORRAY!! I am so famous now!!! But I still do not know how freak in way it happened @PosiRon No body on this thread ever achieved this level! If I was a dog I would Lick MY ............?
RB - what did you do!?

I see aar fiberglass makes a bolt on cowl hood! And yes I will use the light weight springs! Anyone got a used one for sale? This is for my not so shiny rat rod dusty.

I see aar fiberglass makes a bolt on cowl hood! And yes I will use the light weight springs! Anyone got a used one for sale? This is for my not so shiny rat rod dusty.
they also make pocket size ****** shaped sex toys, just because they make it, doesnt mean it should be bought or used :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Chebby hood on a Mopar equals bad mojo

-
Back