CPOC Mopar show, Sept. 13, Leesburg, VA

-

Moparknighthawk

Reaction score
Chrysler Product Owners Club Mopar Car Show

Saturday, September 13, 2008 from10:00 AM - 2:00 PM, at the Pohanka Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep, in Leesburg, VA

Lots of cool Mopars and cool Mopar owners to hang out with.
Free lunch!
Drawings for door prizes
Trophies!

Please pre-register at the email address below. By pre-registering, you get an extra ticket for the door prizes and it helps the CPOC get a good count for the free lunch. Please send the following info:

*Name
*Address (city and state, but this is optional)
*Year/Make/Model of Mopar vehicle
*Club member or not? (You do not have to be a member to participate)
*Number of people in your party

RSVP to [email protected]

Below is the address and phone number of the dealership to use for directions:

[FONT=&quot]Address: Pohanka Chrysler Dodge Jeep
219 Catoctin Cir SE
Leesburg, VA 20175
(703) 777-280
0[/FONT]

Appreciate the heads up. I've accidentally stumbled across this show a few years ago and never knew who hosted it or when it would happen again. I live nearby so hope to come over for the show on the 13th.

We host 3 shows a year. This is our third this year. We would love to have you there. Bring your friends. Everyone on this site is welcome. :)

I'll have to try and make it the show, hopefully my Mopar will be up and on the road by then.

BTW, is there a cut-off date on the Pre-Registration?

I'll have to try and make it the show, hopefully my Mopar will be up and on the road by then.

BTW, is there a cut-off date on the Pre-Registration?

I'd love to see that Valiant of yours, you don't see many older ones like that.

Yes, there is a cut-off for pre-registration. Its September 5th. By pre-registering, you get an extra ticket for the door prizes and it helps us get a headcount for the free lunch. :-D

The deadline for pre-registration is fast approching. Please send an e-mail (by September 5th) per the 1st message above. In the e-mail please include: Your name, vehicle year/make/model, number in your party attending, and indicate if your a CPOC member or not. Pre-registration helps us get an accurate food count for the FREE lunch, as well as gets you an extra ticket for the drawings. See you the 13th! :clock:

sorry to be so long with a reply but work's been kinda busy. We, meaning the eight or nine in our club that attended had a great time and will be speaking to other members in the next year to bring more cars. You put on a fantastic show. What was total count of cars?

I think the count was around 45 cars. I am glad you guys came by and had a good time. Watch for my posts for next years 3 shows. They usually occur in June, August, and September. If you guys can, come up to Frederick October 4th to the Mopar meet. Its listed in the events section here. I am updating the post with more new info. :-D

Hey MoparKnight - I need contact info for the guy at the CPOC Leesburg show that had the 60s Valiant. Herb? Can't remember his name for sure. Anyway, he was talking about wanting a 318 and we have one that he may be interested in. In your villagephotos set, his car is in photos 11 and 12.

Thanks!

Hey MoparKnight - I need contact info for the guy at the CPOC Leesburg show that had the 60s Valiant. Herb? Can't remember his name for sure. Anyway, he was talking about wanting a 318 and we have one that he may be interested in. In your villagephotos set, his car is in photos 11 and 12.

Thanks!

I don't really know him at all, but I'll try for you. I'll run it by the other CPOC members.

-
Back