CPP disc brake kit

-

red cuda

Reaction score
since I bought this conversion kit for my 65 barracuda. If I ever need replacement parts, I am assuming it will be for 73-76 abodies. Am I correct on this? thanks.

Based on the picture from their website, I would say yes, it looks like 73-76 A body parts.

But given that their website has pretty much zero useful information for Mopars, I would call them. We all know what happens when you assume.

Just call them on Monday. CPP will be the only place that can tell you exactly what they sold you. Otherwise we're all just going off of the picture on their website. If you have a parts or packing list that might be helpful, at least we could cross-reference the part #'s then.

I'll go out on a limb and say that most folks on here either pieced together the 73+ disk swap from a donor car, bought it from the classifieds here for 1/3 the price, or went fully aftermarket. For $900 you can get a pretty nice aftermarket brake set up. I paid less than that for my 13" cobra style brake kit from Dr. Diff. Heck I paid $300 for an entire '74 Dart that was rear ended. I parted it out, kept the brakes, pulled the drivetrain and a bunch of other things and still sold it to PickNPull for $250, they even towed it from my house. $900 is a big chunk of change for stock '73+ disks. A couple weeks ago I pulled the UCA's, spindles and caliper brackets from a '73 New Yorker at PickNPull for a C-body disk swap. I paid $85 for everything, gotta love 1/2 off weekends.

thanks, but just would rather have a simple yes , or no, I don't need to know ho to build a complete front end from pull a part.

Hey, I was just trying to help. I'm not the one that doesn't even know what brake pads to buy for his car.

But since you haven't provided any part #'s, pictures, or even a packing list for your phantom brake kit I don't see how anyone is going to be able to tell you what you have one way or another.

Good luck! :thumbup:

-
Back