Not open for further replies.

Hemihead2

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Contact seller
I'm just throwing this out there...LD340 intake came off of a running motor and worked great until my brother tried to use an auto meter mechanical temp gauge and power cranked the fitting which caused the intake to suffer a hairline crack...if you can TIG, it should be an easy fix. I believe the crack is only on the top of the intake over the water passage and doesn't go the whole way through..The temp sending hole needs the threads chased/tapped as well. Not many of these left, regardless of condition. $150 + shipping.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I'm just throwing this out there...LD340 intake came off of a running motor and worked great until my brother tried to use an auto meter mechanical temp gauge and power cranked the fitting which caused the intake to suffer a hairline crack...if you can TIG, it should be an easy fix. I believe the crack is only on the top of the intake over the water passage and doesn't go the whole way through..The temp sending hole needs the threads chased/tapped as well. Not many of these left, regardless of condition. $150 + shipping.

View attachment 1715126227

View attachment 1715126228

View attachment 1715126229

View attachment 1715126230

PM Sent...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back