Craftsman Powder coating system and extras for sale!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusterdude72

IN MOPAR MUSCLE MAGAZINE
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Contact seller
I have for sale a craftsman powder coating system, I believe the msrp on it was upward of $170.00 , I think I paid around $120.00 for it brand new.

whats cool about it is that is airless! no compressor needed! ....it has a blower motor built into the gun which makes it much easier to maneuver and no tripping over air hoses...also there is no foot switch like some powder coaters use....it has a trigger right on the gun.

this is only maybe 2 months old and I have literally only used it 2 times....still basically brand new.

comes with everything that came in it new...high temp masking tape,color chart,high temp silicone plugs,power supply,gun,cup and all. comes in a nice heavy duty craftsman plastic case. I even still have the original box if the buyer wanted it.

I also will include 2 lbs of mirror black powder coat(never used), 1 lb of mirror chrome powder coat(never used), roughly 1lb of matte black powder coat and roughly 1lb of aluminum powder coat. (around $50.00 worth of powder)

I bought it with intentions of using it a bunch but it does to much sitting on the shelf so I figured I would be better of selling it.

my wife has been laid off for awhile now and I spent all my money taking care of bills and we would like to take our son to go see the new CARS 2 movie that is coming to theaters and I could use a couple things for my duster project to.

so I would like to get $100.00 plus shipping for it.

would be great for sprucing up old parts for your car, doing some hobby work,making a few dollars on the side around your neighbor hood...or whatever the case.

located in lower MI

paypal prefered

please PM with interest.

IMG_20110406_145632.jpg

Yeah Leanna I spend way to much time wracing my brain lol. And he LOVES thrmovie cars ... so I am hoping I can swing making it happen.

And moto, I don't "think" my pm box is full already?.... but ill check and delete afew, get ahild of me.

It's me. It's a regular thing -- I have to clean it out all the time. LOL

" ...your private messages box on For A Bodies Only Mopar Forum has reached the specified quota. In order to receive further private messages, you must delete some messages..."

Eddie, I'll get with you shortly. Not much computer time this weekend.

BUMP, the movie date is coming up pretty quick. Id like to get this sold.

thanks in advance.

It's me. It's a regular thing -- I have to clean it out all the time. LOL

" ...your private messages box on For A Bodies Only Mopar Forum has reached the specified quota. In order to receive further private messages, you must delete some messages..."

Eddie, I'll get with you shortly. Not much computer time this weekend.

yeah I spoke with him and he told me it was directed at you....my bad.

before I went gold I was cleaning my inbox out every week but I have been gold since January I think and have yet to fill my inbox......I guess im just not that popular LOL

If someone does not care if the plastic carry case is included with the deal, I could probably put it all in a large flat rate box, if thats the case....how about $100.00 shipped?

Price drop to $75.00 shipped in the US!!!

without the plastic carry case.

everything is already boxed up in a large USPS flat rate box and ready to go.

like I said above, I have more than this invested in to it.

We just found out that we are expecting our second child so I am trying to save money where I can.

I need a set of spoiler brackets for my duster so I decided to drop the price on my powder coating set up so i can get enough to buy the brackets I need and save myself from spending money out of pocket on them.

If interested please PM.

I will take it if I can paypal you tommorrow. send me a email addy in a pm if thats alright. I have some emblems I would like to black out.

Yes it already sold.

but thanks anyhow.

and the movie was great! we took our son to go see it at the drive in and he had a great time!.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back