Status
Not open for further replies.

mario03srt

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
All,

I have a pair of Cragar 15 x 4.5" chrome wheels for sale or trade. Included are the center caps and hardware. I have new hardware if you prefer. These came off of my 73 Dart that I recently purchased. They are in very good condition. These are currently going for 183.00 each at Summit. I feel that 200.00 obo plus shipping is a fair price. However, I'm looking for trades for my A Body that has a 360 sb. Items of interest are Ignition System, Rear Tail Lights, Intake, Cyl. Heads, Ratchet Shifter, Rear Suspension. Let's work out something! I can add some $$ to the deal for something desireable. I have close ups of the wheels on my I phone that I can shoot over to anyone interested. I'm also willing to travel some to make it happen.

Any questions please PM or Post. I'm a member of the Tri-State Mopar Club here in Cincy!

Thanks,

Marion

239_zpsfufddjq2.jpg

Here are the wheel specs;

RIM BOLT OFFSET REARSHIPPING LOAD LUG NUT SHANK REPLACEMENT

NUMBER

15x4.5 5-4.5,4.75,5 -13 2 1/4" 21 1580 Mag 0.800 09090
FYI,

Marion

All,

As requested here is a pic of the wheels. I had the tires removed yesterday as they were shot. As you can see they are in VG condition.

200.00 OBO or Trade! I'm motivated to sell these to get some more stuff for the DART!

Thanks Marion

IMG_0412_zpsmzqaerrq.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back