CRAGAR ELIMINATOR PAIR WITH CAPS and TIRES (If you want)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

scottylack

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
I have a cool custom set of NEVER MOUNTED Cragar Eliminators. I painted them to resemble the Mopar GT hubcaps that came out in 66 ... The only hubcaps I liked.
The inside section of each of the five spokes is done in Mopar Dark Argent from Totally Auto. The hub section was painted in a dark charcoal and the insides of the spokes and rim were done in black.
If you like this (it looks great) keep it...if not, it can easily be taken off with remover.
I think it looks great. Put a set of redlines on them and you have a great 66-69 look for any Mopar
Rims are 15x7 with a 4.5 bolt pattern...Tires are 215/65/15 which will match up nicely with a 235 or 245/60/15 rear tire....
located in Jersey...will only ship rims.
Paid over 300 for rims and 200 for the tires.
Complete pair for $325... or just the rims for 225...
thanks!

Attachments

• photo(22).jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 1,325
  • photo(21).jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 1,357
How did these come originally? All chrome or are they polished. If they are as clean under the paint as what I can see I will take them. Shipping to 77471

I will pm you my adress. They will look bad *** on the coronet with steelies in back.

Those look sick!

Do you have center caps?

What's the backspacing?

Thanks!
Steve

they are stock eliminators...think its 4in...have the center caps they came with...still available

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back