-
Status
Not open for further replies.

racingjoe67

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a set of cragar ss 14 inch sbp with tires rear ones are brand new. located in north centeral west Virginia will trade for 15 inch bbp wheels. If you are interested please send me a private message.

working on the pics....rears are like new both wheels and tires, are 8" wide with3"bs 235-60-14 fronts are need of mothers,are 7" wide with 3.5"bs 215-60-14 best I can tell......how about 400!!! the wheels are 5x4 sbp and aren't new check out pics in my member photo gallery

really, nobody needs these? im changing rears to 8 3/4 and have the bbp axels discs on front will be bbp also. 350 or trade

I would buy then from you if you were local.
Shipping would kill the deal.
Post up some pictures and someone local to you will buy them !

I asked in a PM last week for shipping to Atlanta zip 30052. How are you planning on shipping them and what will it cost?
Thanks!
PS Do you have better photos where we can see why the fronts needs Mothers?
Also, and scrapes or curb rash, are they bent or damaged in any way?
Jim

hey guys shipping wheels would be about $75.. they don't have scrapes or scratches , do have the average patina. driver not show!!will separate or remove tires, I got lots of parts to move, lets move some!!!

I bought a pair of awesome seats, yesterday,
sireland67 brought them to me. pm him and ask his opinion

I'm in Fredericksburg VA and interested if you still have the 4 cragar/tires. PM me if you want to discuss. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back