Crager S/S Wheels # 2

-

67mopr

Reaction score
Ok I got my car back from the paint shop. I thru my crager wheels on the back and I found out I have more room. I asked this onec before but I'm gonna try again. Does anybody have a set of 15X7 Crager S/S with the small bolt patern with the REVERSE pattern? Nostagia wheels has them put they can't get the reverse pattern cause crager does not make them that way. Oh I need a 4 inch back spacing. thanks. oh my car is a 1967 barracuda

You can still special order reverse sbp wheels through cragar !
I think summit will even order them for you ?
Only snake bite is It takes 6 to 8 weeks for delivery !
With new paint this would be best option !
Hope this helps ?

Thanks Lime. Oh yea I agree a set of cragers with a Mopar Deep water blue paint job looks great. The set i have on there now was brand new still in the box from the 80's the look good, I just need to get bigger rear tires so I thought I'd see if there was some old ones in new shape in somebodys garage on shelf. Thats how I found the set I have now.
I have tried to post pics but I am having trouble.

Not sure if it helps but I am running 15x7's Cragers 4.25 bs with a 275/60/15 Cooper Cobra's on my Duster and not hitting my springs in stock location, I have 3/8" clearance. Are you trying to fit 295's?

101111144517-3.jpg

I will either run 255/70r15 or 255/60r15. I'm not sure how big I can go on tire size. I'm running 410 gears so I needed to get a bigger tire with torque and HP. I have the same tires you have. I know for clearance i need to have a 7 in rim.

-
Back