Craigs List Turbo Slant

-
Well, certainly can't build all that for anywhere near that$$, I question the use of the 390 & no mention of the valves/porting etc. Certainly looks like a decent job & some
quality parts, any members here know this Chap?

What does this line mean-

Rodo have been resized with around bolts

??

What does this line mean-

Rodo have been resized with around bolts

??
The way I understood it is he simply misspelled "rods" but I have no idea what "around" comes from. It could be that he typed ARP and it somehow autocorrected to around? Don't know.

Contacted him. Hopefully he'll work something out with me to hold it while I plan and drive the at least 2 day drive to get there.

The way I understood it is he simply misspelled "rods" but I have no idea what "around" comes from. It could be that he typed ARP and it somehow autocorrected to around? Don't know.
Close, I was pondering that one too. If he used the talk-text type feature, he may have said "ARP rod bolts" and it interpreted "around bolts"...My best guess....

Close, I was pondering that one too. If he used the talk-text type feature, he may have said "ARP rod bolts" and it interpreted "around bolts"...My best guess....
That's a very good possibility! Wanna start a detective business with me? Lol

If all of our clients are HOT, leggy, & wearing heels.........sure!! :thumbsup:
They already make our shirts!! Lol

IMG_1560.JPG

sad trombone sound .... he sold it today before i could arrange for someone to look at it

-
Back