Craigslist always entertains...

-
They must have noticed and changed it, but too bad there wasn't a "Buy it now" button. :D
Seems like not very much car for that much money.

Does the house come with it? LOL

Also Ive always wondered why people dismantle a car they have no intention or know how to complete and then want to sell it?

Little do they know that car is worth alot more if they didnt touch it!

Last edited:
LOL it looks like what I do when my wife wants me to sell my dart. I put a price I know no one would pay on it and wala, don't have to worry about it going anywhere.

Does the house come with it? LOL

Also Ive always wondered why people dismantle a car they have no intention or know how to complete and then want to sell it?

Little do they know that car is worth alot more if they didnt touch it![/QUOTE

Funny and True

Did not know they made the Demon in 73 But thats is how i bought mine a basket case. Its the love for mopar

"Needs bodywork & paint" YA THINK?
I'm still looking but I don't see the "rebuilt front end" or the "318 auto" & "A/C" either!

Lol, almost as good as the duster I saw local for 28 THOUSAND...just needs a driv train

Camera date states....4-23-13......wow! Im assuming the last pic is current wo the date? Bring a trailer....and another....and another....etc!

BJ and these stupid reality shows are giving folks the idea their rusted out and non running cars are worth a fortune as they sit in a state of rundown and totally broken condition with parts already removed and sold earlier. Reality sets in only when all they have left is the rust to sweep up as it did not sell at their ridiculous price.

Rust Free.....means we don't charge you for all the rust....

Got to lover the dreamers...but praise only the do-ers

I want to know if that price includes the wood that's holding the doors shut!!!!

-
Back