craigslist find

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
haha i was thinking the same i tried to contact him and he won't get back with me i was going to make him a low offer and see how desprite he is to sell it

The way i look at it 18,500 would buy you alot of real nice mopars , turn key absolutely do nothing to it , and original body panels . Like mine lol!!!!!lol

Attachments

• car side on (640x480).jpg
    82 KB · Views: 573
  • i3894.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 587
  • 059 (640x480).jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 573
  • DSCI0073 (640x480).jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 557
He really doesn't want to sell it. Testing the waters and if someone comes up with the money he let it go.

He really doesn't want to sell it. Testing the waters and if someone comes up with the money he let it go.

heck I have some swamp land in florida I'd sell for $18,500. Probably even have a seized up 440 I would sell for $10,000

think I'm crazy? not too long ago those cars were selling for A body prices (way under 10,000 for not running) and the one he has is a 72 so is not nearly as disirable as the 70/71

top price for that one not running? $12,000...

$18500 and it doesnt run ? No thanks.

Adam,
Many cars I see are like that in my mind.
"Desirable" or not.
My thought is; "Let's see, it's doesn't run (or no motor/trans), no title and you want HOW much for it?"

That said, I appreciated being shown things.. Though I agree that 18K is way more than I would consider paying for what in this case appears to be a good body Cuda.
I'm looking but only would consider the right car for me at the right price. And it pretty much would have to be local.
I'm full up, no room and neck deep in a project that I really don't even have time for anyway.
Inflation is real. And collectors and investors are crushing the hobby.
For years I said that I see NO reason for E or B Bodies to be worth that much more than comparable A bodies.
Supply and demand, I suppose.

It doesn't say it doesn't run, just that it needs finishing. I don't see what needs finishing from the picks. I agree it's a little high, but it sure is a beautiful car. Can't fault him for asking. Someone might snap it up. If not, he keeps a beautiful car.

Nevermind, I looked closer at the pics. It doesn't run. Still a beautiful car, just priced too high.

It doesn't say it doesn't run, just that it needs finishing. I don't see what needs finishing from the picks. I agree it's a little high, but it sure is a beautiful car. Can't fault him for asking. Someone might snap it up. If not, he keeps a beautiful car.

Nevermind, I looked closer at the pics. It doesn't run. Still a beautiful car, just priced too high.

yup no way that runs the way it is, no plug wire, plugs; exhaust manifolds, radiator hoses. linkages and much more. I would have to be thinking its a good body with an engine that may or may-not run since they obviously never had it going since the engine was put in how many ever years ago that was

The worst thing about that car is the gm black underhood. You just painted it and looks like just put the motor in and you didn't bother painting under the hood? Now that motor needs to come back out to fix it.

The worst thing about that car is the gm black underhood. You just painted it and looks like just put the motor in and you didn't bother painting under the hood? Now that motor needs to come back out to fix it.

I'm also betting that its not a factory 440-4 car

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back