Craigslist idiot of the day!!

-
Hmm, a few errors there. Lol! Decent looking car, but not for that price.

Not a bad looking car. And we have all seen rusted out hulks for that price and more, so who's to say he won't get it? I wish him luck.

Are 2 squirrels, a racoon and some road kill out of the question as a trade?

Looky a lot like a 72

Wow,...Real Pleather????

Seriously tho,...He could prolly get that money up here for It,...It don't look any worse than the cars up here with rotten torsion bar mounts that they want 3-5 grand for up here...

If the car is as solid as it looks in the pics it might be worth it considering all the body work it could save someone. Bumpers look nice too!

Something tells me the body isn't that clean. T passenger side sail panel looks strange in the pics. Looks like vinyl top was removed maybe.

Looks like the trunk is out of wack or the bumper is sagging. Either way $2800 would be a real nice deal

1978 Dart?
1978 ?

Do you think those pictures are current with the 2008 date in them???

I would go talk to him. Explain the 1978 Darts aren't worth anything because the muscle car era was over and this is the least desirable body style bla bla bla wink wink. You might be able to get a decent looking car at a better price. If I was close I would take a look. You might be able to benefit from the ignorance.

probably a daisel ( pronounced dai-sul).

Had plenty of those in the back woods hills when I was a kid.

Sombich would burn the tires at 80 mal 'en arr too.

Edit: most the countri-fied people I've ever met are the best folks on the planet, far as I am concerned. He probably just doesn't know exactly what he has.

These craigslist ads never get old though.

Wow,...Real Pleather????

Seriously tho,...He could prolly get that money up here for It,...It don't look any worse than the cars up here with rotten torsion bar mounts that they want 3-5 grand for up here...

oh that's typical pricing for anywhere within 200 miles of me. EVERY once in a while an original paint, lower 1/4 rust, maybe some small rust spots here and there will show up for $1,200+/- and if you want it you gotta move fast cause they're normally gone within a week or so...

1978 Dart?
1978 ?

Do you think those pictures are current with the 2008 date in them???

He doesn't know what year his car his, he probably can't adjust the date and time on his camera either...still, around here, they'd ask $6500 plus for it....

-
Back