craigslist makes me cry

-
I call bs. That tail panel is definitely NOT from a '70 'Cuda, so this is not an original 6-barrel. He's asking crazy money for that piece of crap.

Looks like hes showing pics of other cars, not the same one as in the first pic. Way over priced in this market.

I know the cars they are legit I am from Paducah Kentucky. They all sat in a place called Peach Orchard Flats. The guy was crazy, I know a guy that stopped and looked at a Cuda that had a big chrome blower and all kinds of goodies. They agreed on a price the guy went for the money came back and the car was gone. He asked where it was and the guy kicked the dirt off the roof. He dug a hole and buried it!!!

I have been to the MoPar yard myself. Yes craigslist is from Detriot but cars are in KY. It is a pair of brothers, 1 in KY and the other in Detroit. Went there 1 day to look around and see what he had. Has a lot of stuff, some good and bad, but either way they want to much for what they have. He said that some day someone will pay what I am asking for. It looks like he has not sold anything since summer 09. Great guy to talk to though spent 2 hours just looking around. He had about 10 Cuda's lots of B's and E's, but only 1 A-body, 72 Dart 4dr 318 with a\c. 4sbp rallies in the back seat complete with caps and rings. Not sure when I can get back down there but if you want maybe he will let me take a few pics.

-
Back