CRAIGSLIST SCORE OF THE YEAR! 68 383-s barracuda

-
Quit posting about it and take some more pictures. I want to see that bad boy! From what I can see it might be a great car just to clean up , get running properly and drive it like it is.

old drag racer but not cut up too much ! hi optioned car its BLACK on BLACK too! dan

http://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=6666722&an=0&page=0#Post6666722

I've got a 69 '383 4-speed car as well! Went to buy a supposed small block car and came home with my low optioned 69 'cuda. No motor or trans, but I went to buy a 4 speed for it and unknowingly came away with a 18 spline a body trans for $250! Neither owner was aware of what they had. Self proclaimed Mopar experts too!
I would really like to see the pics of your car. Any links where I can view them? Any idea of the production numbers for 69 383 cars? :prayer:

Couldn't connect to the link here.
Wouldn't mind seeing this one myself.

sold the car to a barracuda collector back east..i bet theres some pics somewhere on the net still of it... was a loaded car.... have [2] 69 340 A 56 coops for sale now [only 30 made]

-
Back