cramps !!

-
This has never happened to me. and i drink a lot of water and have a couple gatorades in the cooler, for when i fill i need one. BUT! if that happened to me, i would have to let my son finish the race, not because of the cramp, but because of all the Rust! That would have filled my shorts.:eek:
When were racing, you're trying to feel Hundreds of a second...........It probably was only a Second, but had to fill like an eternity!!!!

All the stuff I've done for safety you know like roll Bars Driveline fire jacket 5 point harness traction bar loops keeping new tires on the car excetera excetera= and I get a cramp and I damn near kill myself ! :mad:"Cudafever, post: 1971333812, member: 11691"]This has never happened to me. and i drink a lot of water and have a couple gatorades in the cooler, for when i fill i need one. BUT! if that happened to me, i would have to let my son finish the race, not because of the cramp, but because of all the Rust! That would have filled my shorts.:eek:
When were racing, you're trying to feel Hundreds of a second...........It probably was only a Second, but had to fill like an eternity!!!![/QUOTE]

Yup and now, realize you need to add one more safety item, Gatorade/powerade:D

Touche....

DSC00804 B.jpg

DSC00802 B.jpg

DSC00809 B.jpg

DSC00812 B.jpg

-
Back