crane cam in sb mopar

-

Moparhead

Reaction score
hey guys anyone running the craneH-278-2 467/494 cam in a built streetcar im talkin
10.1 comp ported x or j heads edelbrokc intake and carb? or usning cranes cousin cam H-228/3200-2S-8 lift is 480/494. my question basicly is which one is better for combo thank you ps rough idle that makes the car shake

Manual or auto, gear ratio, and if have an auto do plan on a converter to match? Which Edelbrock intake and what size/type of carb?

i wanted to see some one running the smaller cam maby a video i seen they had the same exh lift basicly courious and a vid of the bigger crane ideling

Manual or auto, gear ratio, and if have an auto do plan on a converter to match? Which Edelbrock intake and what size/type of carb?
rpm not air gap 750 edelbrock carb manual transmission 391 gears

THe 2nd cam will have a notably rougher and more aggressive idle and shake your car.

how are you going to use/drive your car and what are the details?
depending on your gears,tire size,car weight,torque converter etc those cams will perform differently in different combinations

Last edited:
how are you going to use/drive your car and what are the details?
depending on your gears,tire size,car weight,torque converter etc those cams will perform differently in different combinations
im pretty sure i have this listed i run a manual transmission a833. i have 391 gear tire size 25 in tall its got street tires weight a stock dart listed with empty tank is 3097 full tank puls **** in trunk probly around 3200 ish

im pretty sure i have this listed i run a manual transmission a833. i have 391 gear tire size 25 in tall its got street tires weight a stock dart listed with empty tank is 3097 full tank puls **** in trunk probly around 3200 ish

O.k. better info.I have a good understanding of cam specs thanks to a well known member here and talking to cam manufacturers.There are very knowledgeable guys on here that can give you the answers you are looking for if they know you what you are doing with your car...

-
Back