Crane Cam Specs....

-

72Duster440

Reaction score
I've been trying to collect more info about my car seeing as how we bought it already built, as did the previous owner. The one thing I am struggling with is engine specs. It supposedly has a Crane cam with .572" lift, and thats all I know. Is anyone familiar with this cam and possibly know all of the specs? Its in a 67' 440.

Also, based one the picture in my avatar, any guess as to what headers those are? They are 2" primary long tubes.

Not sure about your cam, I'm running a crane cam too. Bought my motor with it didn't know the cam so I pulled it out just to see, wouldn't recommend it unless you have a degree when and neccesary cam change tools. If it runs good just leave it and look for a crane cam that has similar lift. I've heard of many times people buy a motor
And when it's time for a rebuild they find the previous owner lied about engine specs. As far as the headers a bigger pic would help us to see the headers

I haven't really been able to find any similar spec'd Crane Cams, that's why I was hoping someone might have an idea based off of the lift, I figured there can't be too many of them out there.

Here is a bigger picture of the headers, I think they are TTI's based on some of the pictures on their website.

DSCN1087.jpg

These are Super comp a-body headers
Unknown-1.jpg

These are tti's 2 inch headers
IMGP0802.jpg

Headman b-body headers in an a-body
IMGP0784.jpg

Schumacher headers
IMGP1106.jpg

Some of my junk

-
Back