crazy cars for 1 day.

-

63VALIANT*KISS

Reaction score
so i went on craigs this morning and found a guy with a 65 thunderbird 390bb auto and it came with a parts car that was complete minus grill and headlights. i talked him into trading work i pull a tranny out of a blazer and i get them both.bye the time i got out there he said he sold it but he has a ton of old cars if i wanna look of course! so i stumbled into a very cool rambler heaven.dude had 3 rambler wagons from the early 60's ambasador classic and a american another rambler classic 2dr a 64 mercury comet and the coolest was a 63 or 4 studabaker cruiser primo condition but i did like the international harvester crew cab.

the guys i ended up saying ill get in touch with him i may but on our way back it was the coolest thing i saw a 1960's chrysler newport 4dr wagon awesome!

fun day killed some time./....

3k63mb3p95V05T05R0a456177dd82efe81884.jpg

Nice!!! Too bad he didn't have a 65 Marlin. my best friend up in Mass has one but is looking for a good relativlely rust free car to put his drivetrain into.

diffrent then urs it had like my cars grill on it. an a mix between a 62 valiant.

The Cruiser was basically a Lark trim package (though by this time they were trying to "de-emphasize" the Lark name). They came with a 289 V8- not Ford, I think they were descended from Packard engines.

1963 Lark:
Studebaker_Lark_4-dr_1963_Rick_Feibusch_2009.jpg

1964 Cruiser:
2264060428_7a60056801.jpg

Love to see pics of the cars the guy has..

yea it was a 63 lark deffinitly a cool car my gf fell in love with it u guys should ave seen this thing not a tear in the seats even. and its sitting in the woods with no rust!

-
Back