[FOR SALE] CROSSRAM edelbrock STR 15 361-383-400 B engine COMPLETE!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

ph23vo

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
2500.00 OBRO...............very very RARE MOPAR B engine 361--383-400..CROSSRAM STR 15 EDELBROCK..un- ported.. UN -MODIFIED complete unit..has 2 [minor repairs] needed as usual on these the 2 center bolts in the lid have hairline cracks..will need to be welded/sealed and lid surfaced [VERY COMMON on these]..also a couple bolt holes in base may need some thread cleaning out or a heli coil or 2 ... 2 [LIST 9776] 450 CFM holley DUAL QUAD CARBS w- 50 CC pumps... air cleaners and LINKAGE,.. will obviously need to be tuned and adjusted to your combo.. ..85.00 to ship usa............................................

Attachments

• Picture 537.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 1,414
  • Picture 540.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 1,431
Great that you have this for sale and it,s a rare unit,but I would repair it and include the shipping price for 2500$ or reduce the price for the repairs.Some minor welding,not a big deal,a heli coil kit and your done,we have less than a 100$,and include the complete bolt kit which is missing.So do it right and sell a perfect rare unit and get good bucks for it,and be proud of the sale,mrmopartech

i will repair it.. and ship it ...for a full price sale yes... welded and surfaced..

This a nice and rare piece. Very complete. GLWS.

Would look really cool on my fathers 350.....maybe a little much on the stock motor.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back