Crossroads 2007

-

longarm

Car sold back to original owners
Reaction score
WOW!!! I just finished watching Eric Clapton's Crossroads 2007.
What a fantastic show!!!
This is must see if you play or just enjoy music.
All the blues legends, you name them they were there.
I think I enjoyed the Winwood and Clapton duo best, but all
were most exellent in their own right.:thumblef:

mr_horsepower_copy1.jpg

i was going in between my shop to work on the duster then into the house to warm up and to watch clapton play, he is one of the best guitarists out there. Not alot of kids my age understand his style of music (i also listen to the rolling stones, led zeppelin, pink floyd, jimi hendrix), but i cant get enough of it

I have been a fan since I was a kid. I just finished his book...pretty interesting reading. Would be bette if he was able to remember more!!

I enjoyed the Winwood and Clapton duo too, but Jeff Beck performance was awesome. I fell in love with his young bass player and she played the hell out of that bass. BB looked good for 81 and played well too.

I am glad to hear the rave reviews. I just purchased this DVD for my son a couple days ago for Christmas. I have been a big fan of both Eric & Stevie since the Spenser Davis and Yardbirds. I guess that sort of dates me...

Anyhow, I will try and not open it before I give it to him. I would almost be surprised if James don't get it for me also!
C

-
Back