Crown Vic 1 deer 0 :)

-

TexasDart

Reaction score
Well over a week ago cruising thru Colorado...frigging Buck Bucked me...my darn near mint condition Vic is totaled.

May be picking up a new Challenger RT 5.7Hemi on Friday. :)

Attachments

• Crunched_CV.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 252
thats amazing that the insurance would total it for that ....but then it looks like the airbags went off ....the airbags prolly totaled it.

the main thing is if your ok ........looks like a heck of an adventure happened there disgust

Heck, I have heard they give you a ticket here in Colorado for hitting deer/elk.

Glad everyone is OK!!!!!!!!!!

It was in Gunnison Colorado on Hwy 50 we had just came thru the Monarch pass, the 4th day of our 2 week vacation...state farm took car of the rent a van and we continued on. The truck parked behind my car is the wildlife ranger. He was there to get the deer off the highway...he was too late. He saw the whole thing. It jumped between two eastbound cars and I had no time to react. BOOM! My wife was texting and she got a bruise from the iPhone when the bag went off. I has some pretty bad lacerations from the bag...and that !@#$ smoke...that was nasty. The people in Gunnison were really nice. I was glad to be in the Vic...it could of been a lot worse. The car did it's job and protected us.

Glad everyone is OK. I'm still amazed when I see women, riding in the passenger seat, with their feet up on the dash, ontop of the airbag!!! You know if something happens, those pretty legs are going to be no more!

yeah them pretty pink toes would be implanted in their skull. I think the deer rack set off the bags. Hell my wife wondered why the bags went off. She didn't even feel it. I'd buy a Town Car if my wife would drive it. Just found out the Challenger is delayed for another 2 weeks....

Gunnison is a nice place ...i been there and over monarch .....Monarch is nice now that its pretty much summer but a nitemare in the winter.

you probabaly cruised near to my stomping grounds lol :burnout:

Well the deer did die...the crown will be bought and fixed...or parted out to live in many...:)
It's on the TRAauctions site right now. I had just replaced the AC and had some front end work done. Rebuilt the rear-end about a year ago. Someone will get a nice older Vic. It is the HPP model. Which is the better Vic that you can buy.
I'd buy a 2007 Sport model but my wife wants something different.

Here it is at the Conoco gas station in Shamrock TX. This station was in the Cars Movie, it is an Art Deco building built in 1937. With really cool neon lights...but when I arrived in town that evening the neon wasn't on...it was all over the ground..they had a hail storm 3 days before that...crap. :)
So this is one of the last good picture that I got.

Attachments

• Shamrock Conoco1.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 106
New and improved Crown Vic...didn't get the Hemi Challenger...didn't have a very good ride for an everyday car. Got spoiled with the Crown Vic...

So here it is..it's got all the bells and whistles...dual sun roofs, adaptive cruise, ac and heated seats....back up camera...it be loaded.

Attachments

• MKS.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 91
  • MKS interior.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 92
-
Back