Cruise night cancelled, too many dumbass's

-
The car club could do it again with Reggie forms and only allowing those that registered attend "The Parade" with other car being subject to stupidly super close scrutiny by the police. Ticketed and if need be, jailed by the police for minor infractions for "The good of public safety" or other "Keeping the peace, nuisance, reckless etc... " issues.

In other words, by invite only under risk of a really bad end of year event for you. Behave like an adult, get treated like an adult. Act like an ***, get treated like an ***.

Unfortunately the "Act like a dumbass, get treated like a dumbass" has been going away and is being replaced with "One dumbass" ruins it for everybody.
Same where a person can't drink a beer on the lake because some drunk dumbshit hugged the bank too tight while going way too fast for the conditions and killed somebody.
Man I wish personal responsibility would come back like it should be, and not limit all of us to the kiddie pool because some dumbass got drunk and drowned in the deep end because he didn't know how to swim.
It (should be) "What a dumbass, as he only thinks he can swim when he's drunk"
Oh well, that problem is solved and the rest of us can swim where we want.
(example of course) :D

We have a local car show and cruise here right on main st down town. It states right on the entry form, ''No Burnouts", well to me that's just a turn off. Two years ago I was standing watching cars leave when a Hemi Belvedere squawked the tires slightly leaving the lot, when a 16ish year old boy turned to his parents and immediately started ranting to not invite that car back! WTF! It took all I could to not tell him to shut the hell up. I haven't been back to that show since. I agree some people can ruin it, but let them pay for it themselves. To state something like "no burnouts, or revving of the engine" is like going to an air show and someone pissing that there are to many planes flying. These are mostly muscle cars, and that's what they were built for. If you don't like burnouts or loud cars, go to a model T show then. This is about the same argument we have when someone brings up the words "street racing"! oh dear lord! gasp!!!!!!!

In the smart phone era when literally everyone can catch stupidity and post it on line there are many examples for people to say "see, look what happens" when someone looses control of their car doing a burnout. Think mustang burnout fail. I am not against having fun but I do it for my enjoyment, not impress (or piss off) a crowd of people.

Next, people with long hair, leather jackets and tattoos will be banned. Rock and roll will banned. Guns will be banned. All classic cars will be banned. Legal drag racing will be banned because its loud and dangerous. Maybe, all the car owners can claim they are gay and black; therefore the town is discriminating against them. Watch how fast they reinstate everything.

Im all for burnouts and revving engines but what i dont like are these import people that think doing a burn out every time you leave a place or just anywhere, that and bouncing off the v tech rev limiter is just annoying. Atleast the muscle car people just rev a few times for a crowd pleaser is fun but tasteful.

I'm picturing bearded boot wearing garden gnome looking yards waste gating turbo diesel. Like those dudes with the t.v. show..

Bunch of children who show off by giving the finger to everyone else, nothing new.lol

the problem is there are usually people in every group who will defend the *** klowns.

if someone offensive is in the right clique, they will get away with being an asshole every time.

"so and so, is a really good guy, he was just drunk"

" you just need to get to know him or her better"

-
Back