Cruisin the coast question

-

trudysduster

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I was wondering who do you have to talk to or do you have to get approval to slide a non-Mopar vehicle into the event down at the Mopar at the Marina this year. We didn't plan on coming down this year but Tyler and I are in the process of building a 1953 GMC 5 window rat rod. It is a 1 1/2 ton truck and it has air bags and will be sitting on the ground. Pretty cool truck. I will have the Duster and the Valiant also but didn't know if it would be ok to bring it in together. So someone with the powers to be could let me know, I would appreciate it. Wouldn't want to separate the family that day. That is if we can get it finished by then.

I was wondering who do you have to talk to or do you have to get approval to slide a non-Mopar vehicle into the event down at the Mopar at the Marina this year. We didn't plan on coming down this year but Tyler and I are in the process of building a 1953 GMC 5 window rat rod. It is a 1 1/2 ton truck and it has air bags and will be sitting on the ground. Pretty cool truck. I will have the Duster and the Valiant also but didn't know if it would be ok to bring it in together. So someone with the powers to be could let me know, I would appreciate it. Wouldn't want to separate the family that day. That is if we can get it finished by then.
Doesn't the Big Easy mopar club out of new orleans run that? I would check with them. Also, you could just park the truck in the west side parking lot.

Doesn't the Big Easy mopar club out of new orleans run that? I would check with them. Also, you could just park the truck in the west side parking lot.
I don't know who runs that. Reason I posted this so someone would comment. I know there has been times that other makes of vehicles has been in there but I didn't want to cause any problems by doing that. I would want to park all 3 of my vehicles together or not attend it at all. The whole purpose of going there would be with my family that day. so maybe someone who knows about this would comment.

Yeah, I understand. Seems like I've seen an occasional ford or Chevy in the mix there. I'm pretty sure big easy mopar
puts it on. I would contact them and see. When it comes down to it though, it is a public parking lot. I don't know that anyone would or could try to keep you out.
Good luck.

Bill i just talked to Eric, get er dunn and bring it down he said no problem brutha ;)
Thanks Harry. I didn't think it would be a problem but I just wanted to make sure. Will park it back behind the pavilion where we were last year. I like that spot next to the sand. Now we just have to get busy with it.Thanks again.

-
Back