cruisin the coast

-

aaadave

Reaction score
this here's for any body planning on coming down to crusin the coast this oct. in south ms. iv'e been to every one since the start in 96, and have never seen a mopar vendor at the swap meet. i for one get tired of wading through all the chevy and ford junk they sell. thought about trying to get 1 or 2 to come this year, but wanted to see if there would be any support for them before i talk to them. there's very few mopar people down here, but i thought if we could get some support from some visitors, we might have a vendor this year. let me know what you think. later, dave.

Missed this post earlier. Our Big Easy president spoke to some of the larger Mopar vendors while at a big Mopar event. Most of them only look for events with over 300 Mopars to even catch their interest. Cruisin the Coast does not generate that many Mopars AT THE SWAP MEET so hard to get them interested. Heck on the Mopars at the Marina we only get 250 Mopars, I can understand that its a long haul for them when there may not even 250 possible customers.

-
Back