Cruz night, Covid 19 and the Classic market

-

ir3333

Reaction score
How has your area been affected by the Pandemic. Our local Cruz was about 2/3 full this week!
I think prices are down around here?

We had a cruise night last night, about 1/3 of the normal cars showed. May have been because of the heat. My red cuda in the pic.

074E018B-770C-488A-B82D-15A1A7081492.jpeg

40D19E60-B7C2-46A2-B6AE-9E25924C5FCA.jpeg

I attended a show yesterday and my registration number was #529. Shows are finally starting to wind up here, for how long nobody knows.

I have no idea as to prices as I'm not in the market for anything at the moment.

Covid killed all car cruises in the Pittsburgh are for this summer. there have been a couple of "unofficial" events where guys just showed up with their cars. i went a couple of times. this has just been a LOST summer!!

I think I have been seeing more cars for sale on FB Marketplace last couple months. As usual 95% stupid prices as for turd projects. I see some fairly nice cars not too awful crazy.

There hasn't been a lot of them around here but, when there is it seems like a good turn out. We took all 3 the last time out.

56865.jpeg

My favorite car shows are out until it cools down there, but they are doing them.

CBBB9A54-4830-4CD4-A73E-54EE6DC48337.png

There is an informal show every Saturday here, I drove thru two weekends ago, normally there is 200+ cars there any given night, the evening I drove thru there was less than 20.
I have seen prices on nice done cars, pretty reasonable. I actually bought another Duster a couple weeks ago.

Covid killed all car cruises in the Pittsburgh are for this summer. there have been a couple of "unofficial" events where guys just showed up with their cars. i went a couple of times. this has just been a LOST summer!!

Mineral Beach is on

where is the Mineral Beach cruise? i had my car down at Sonic in Bridgeville last wednesday. it wasn't too bad, maybe about 100 people and probably 20 cars.

Mineral Beach is about 1/2 mile south of Trax Farm, Finleyville on 88. Every Friday night til end of September. They usually get a couple hundred cars.

I've been to Bridgeville a few times when there were hundreds of cars.

-
Back