Cuda Capers: 12-9-06

-

FASTBACK340

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
OK, here's the continuing saga on my car.....

It STILL hasn't been blasted. At least I got a courtesy call BEFORE I drove out there. That's why I never initiated the get-together with Rumblefish & Mikel. I've been PROMISED that it's going to media blast Monday, Tuesday the latest.

If not, I have a buyer waiting with cash in hand.... I'm out. I'll stuff the fresh engine in the Dart and call it a day. I'm running out of time, and patience...., waiting for everyone else to get their **** together.

I'd really like to finish this damn car, but I must sell the house it's being stored at and I don't want to move it un-assembled. I figure after I sell the house I'll skim a few bucks, plus the money I have for the bodywork, and just go BUY a car.... I'm totally not enjoying this little "hobby" project I signed up for 8 yrs. ago. And know what? The LAST time I built a ground-up project I swore I'd never do it again.

I'm sooo disappointed....

That sucks John but i hope it all works out for ya!

I must be a different than you guys or i just haven't gotten tired of working on my cars yet.
I been working on cars since i bought my first one when i was 15,i been into it alot more in the last 5 years than i was when i started and i still look forward to the weekends so i can get out to the garage and work on my projects.

I would enjoy it more if I had time and money to work on them , LOL

Hang in there John. You've been through too much in the past eight years to just say F*** it and let it all go. It does get discouraging at times, and from your posts over the past year or so, you've had your share of adversity with your project, but keep on keepin' on there son. Sometimes this hobby reminds me of chasing a parked car - all you get is a flat forehead! :)

-
Back