Cuda Capers: New Year...Same ****

-

FASTBACK340

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
The bodyshop isn't returning calls and when they do they are now saying "That the owner has been sick....", like that should make a difference.:-s

Wed. I'm rolling up with 3 friends and a flatbed. Let's see how sick he's GONNA be.... miserable bastard! It looks like there's a real good possibility of me owning a 360-6Bbl.-4 spd. `74 Dart and there will be a buncha B`cuda parts on e-Bay.

EvilScamp said:
What happened with the 2nd shop you were gonna talk to?

That's a viable option still, but my time frame is running out. The house that I store the Barracuda at MUST be sold this year, the sooner the better. I figure AFTER I sell the current house and buy a new one I'll just take said proceeds from my car, plus the cash for body/paint, and maybe a few bucks more... and BUY a NICE car.

As much as I really should finish my car, the sad reality is even if I go with a different shop, what's the chances of having this thing screwed together and finished in 3-4 months? I'm still going to see the second shop Wed. but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Believe me, I'm not happy with this either.....:(

With the proceeds from your new book: "101 Ways of Getting F'd Restoring a Mopar" you should be able to buy a new house and a sweet ride. :thumbup:

I hear you John. I hope everything works out and you can keep the Cuda. The 67-69s are my favorite of the a-body cudas. Keep on those rat bastards. :angry4:

thats too bad to hear about all of your run ins with body shops. im sure you will find a decent one here soon. I dont get it do they get tied up with ins. work or something, they have your car what is the problem :-|

1966 dart wagon said:
thats too bad to hear about all of your run ins with body shops. im sure you will find a decent one here soon. I dont get it do they get tied up with ins. work or something, they have your car what is the problem :|

The problem is they did great work and lost their body guy. My guess is they haven't a friggen clue what to do next.

But that's my luck: I fall into a bucket of tits and come up sucking my thumb....

-
Back