Status
Not open for further replies.

didou

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi,
I need a decall kit for my 'cuda 1969 340, I have the hood scoops, I'm looking for a good quality kit for a nice installation, lower and hood.
Thanks for your help and experience.

www.phoenixgraphix.com

You may also want to contact challengergary on the board. I know he does stuff for Demons, Darts, and Dusters. I am just not certain on Barracuda stuff. His stuff is supposedly very high quality.

Also, post some pics of your car!

Adding the scoops and stripes will make that car look really good. Those wheels give the car a very sinister look as well. Thanks for posting pics of a very nice fastback. Tres bien!

I think too that the scoops and stripes look really good... thank you.
I looking for a script "barracuda" for the passenger" side... :-k

Just some important info for "CORRECT" 'cuda fender decals. I personally corrected phoenixgraphix " 'cuda " lettering for the fender decals quite a few years ago. I have original decals on one of my cars and have several sets of NOS 'cuda decals. They had so much wrong with there decals at the time that i can look at a car today and tell you they are the early repop junk. Just guessing off the top of my head, there was at least a dozen things wrong in the shapes of their letters. ....................SO i would suggest you buy your 'cuda decals from phoenixgraphix because i know they are correct, i'm not sure about anyone else's. Dave

Pencil rubbing of original decals on fenders. As you likely know stripes and decals are known to be OFF as far as placement from the factory back in the '60-'70s. From left side of the car to right side the vertical spacing is different........As a matter of FACT there are KNOWN cars, '69 GTS Dart, that came from the factory with a GTS stripe on one quarter panel and a Swinger stripe on the other side!!!!!!!!........I guess you can use these rubbings to place your decals. Any more Q's just ask.

Attachments

• 383 decal local 002.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 237
  • 383 decal local 003.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 249
Cool, thanks!!
Do you know if the 340 'cuda script is different to the 'cuda 383 or 440??

I saw 'cuda OR 340 ????
340 'cuda

Cool, thanks!!
Do you know if the 340 'cuda script is different to the 'cuda 383 or 440??

I saw 'cuda OR 340 ????
340 'cuda

I assume your talking about the " 'cuda " decal? The 'cuda decal for 340, 383, and 440 are all the same.

340 on the upper or lower ??

You seam to be confused? The optional "sport stripe" is the upper solid black stripe. The "sport stripe" for Formula S cars has 340 or 383 cut out of the stripe at the back of the fender.

'cuda package is totally different, has 'cuda and engine size on the back lower side of the fenders.

This car has the optional "sport stripe"

Attachments

• Bar Harbor, MODTOP 079@50%.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 188
This is 'cuda package......BUT on 340 and 383 cars the number is below 'cuda just like my pencil rubbings earlier in this post.

Attachments

• 185@50%.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 214
This is the kit you want for 340 "cuda package from Phoenixgraphix.......CT102

CT102:
•2 Lower Front Fender Front Stripes
•2 Lower Front Fender Rear Stripes
•2 Lower Door Stripes
•2 Rear Rear Quarter Panel Front Stripes
•2 Rear Rear Quarter Panel Rear Stripes
•2 "'Cuda" Names
•2 "340", "383" & "440" Numbers
•Squeegee & Instructions

thanks for this thread fellas , itz well appreciated as i have the 69-383 Hcode FB Cuda - "issues with decal locations" being so contraversial as to OE factory locations & as found survivor cars differences plus early resto GUIDE books positioning being incorrect ; today i have for the M & P code "Cuda guy" out there the 340 / 440 numbers to trade for the 383 #s pheonix kit anybody intrested /on board ? am hoping im OK with this post and others will see i have / inc "first" show / survivor aquisition pik 12 yrs ago and a current 2012 today shot ,, lil blue( not green) but not shy TYK
MMV BC canada

Attachments

• 69 CUDA 2012 white rock chrysler show.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 169
  • cudaz 567.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 176
69cudanutz, your car looks great!!! Do you know the owner of the Y2 yellow 440 'cuda next to you?
Are you looking for just 383 callouts to change the position of the ones on your car?
If so i'm pretty sure Pheonix will sell you just the 383 decals.

HI- i have 340 & 440 # pairs - (CALL out numbers only) from / inc in the Phoenixgraphics "CUDA" lower stripe Kit pkg, for my 383 and was offering to swap/ sell trade / gift them for a 383 #pr if A' 340 440 body wanted them - i have since connected with phoenixgraphix- the original kit supplied /installed on my B5Cuda 383 and as you suggested Dave - they let me order up - and are sending "cuda" script and 383 #s pair = My choice to order both side - i think they will even send out one side if thats all you wanted- not so sure there but they did take my R & L script /#'s order - i only required one side for repair yet ordered up bothsides ,, since your thred on 340 383 cuda' location = relocation info ( appreciated muchly )) re either above / below script being different to the 440 model , and having seen original survivor cars with script as you described - even in different FONT mode ( check that out - sorry i dont have apik handi but i found the #s were slanted on the OE cars ) all in all i am in an endeavor to re-locate my current 383cuda decal callouts to be closer to correct - 383 -340- script location as stated per previous thread , again for those needing the " 69 Cuda Callout 's, lowers & hood i got mine from PHOENIXGRAPHIXS arizona --FYI roll em out flat as soon as you get them if you arnt putting them on soon or directly - (my "finish to paint" took the bogus body guy 4.5 yrs so they did tend to dry out /harden abit over that time - ) once away from that bodyshop trap -- application was done DRY - stik on peel off 180'pull- done in reverse mode once the layout marks were double checked - some smooting necessary but all went well within 4hrs - - good break inBtween didnt rush - my opinion the product is good,, done in old school vinyl type material - soo it was a challenge to find the right "old school guy = 60's70's partner " for the application B WARE as these modern HI END advertgraphix type folks today will scam one over asqwik as you can blink ,, telling you how much/ many hours= 2manjob / whole shop =30$+ hrX2 / hardwork / etcetcetc - was quoted $750 at the hi end ( not that stupid)- got it done plus even helped "YES helped" for $200 , one person with 2 good arms can install this kit - i have one bad arm glad it aint mah'shifter arm = i think phoenix actually has a vid on the application or will walk you thru it - half agreat cruz day guys TYK soory for the book-

Attachments

• 65 HEMI cuda 69 Cuda 007.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 159
  • 65 HEMI cuda 69 Cuda 008.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 154
  • 65 HEMI cuda 69 Cuda 025.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 155
HEY G!! howare ys up2eh /oil well - as for BB Daves inquirey re the Yellow 440 Mcode Cuda ?? yes it is real deal - my knowledge bqased story of this car extends waybak to highschool eastvan bc , freind/ buddy owned it ,,used it for what it was built for = GOFAST & beat them mustangs, witch it & He did in its day ,,, a gap in the history then dissapearing over the yrs,, to be found by another local mopar buff - about/approx 8yrs ago,, was restored locally here in BC canada / with hands on assembly referencing using my survivor 69 B5 cuda since the Y2 was in such a dissasembled parts delahma state of affairs - i was asked to come see the car when it was ready for assemmbly - and 2 bring myB5 along - found it a total shock when checking the car paperwork of previous ownership history 2 include one being my highschool mopar freinds Total GOFAST JOY-Toy - MOPAR world is fair small or has many l circles -thats approx forrty four yrs ago=1969 4 sure - yellow 69-440 M car was featured in the canadian muscle magazine and there is an indept story issue release on Mopar Muscle website if one cares to check , shortly after resto completion ; car was sold am sorry I have no info where it went...i Do thank Ma Mopar for my barracuda Hcar/ today & Mcode car history priveledge - it aint co-0in-sedental TYK Mopar Mad Vlad

Attachments

• cudaz 567.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 126
  • cudaz 566.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 124
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back