Cuda flip top gas cap on Duster??

-
How much you want to spend?????
Cap should be a direct fit unless they changed the hole spacing.

if your talking about this style body work is a needed the hole is bigger for a gas cap assembly on the barracuda unless your talking about the challe then body work is still needed

cuda.jpg

dusta.jpg

Forgot to mention, I would like a capable locking cap under it, is that even realistic though?

woha were did u get the addapter from I had planed on putting that on my sport 5 years ago

I know you aren't thinking along this line but Stant still makes the original MOPAR chrome locking gas cap that was always an option on the later year Darts and Dusters. It looks good on that body style. You can find it at Rock Auto and others. It's less than $15.00. 75 Sport

Thank you guys, I found his user and sent him a message, I hope everything goes as planned, it would be another stand out piece for my car.

I know you aren't thinking along this line but Stant still makes the original MOPAR chrome locking gas cap that was always an option on the later year Darts and Dusters. It looks good on that body style. You can find it at Rock Auto and others. It's less than $15.00. 75 Sport

my duster came to me with one of those. what a piece of crap. im thinking of going with the flip top too.

-
Back