Cuda Gill Rocker Molding- duster dart?

-

moparblood

Reaction score
has anyone ever tried to mount the cuda rocker moldings on a duster or dart sport?
and how hard to mount?

The 68 gills or the 70 gills? I have mocked up the 70 style on my 68 Barracuda, they do fit.

didn't mount, just mocked up, have to see if I have a pic somewhere. looked a little busy with the side stripes.

didn't mount, just mocked up, have to see if I have a pic somewhere. looked a little busy with the side stripes.
So what you’re saying is the 70 is the same length as a 68 just not the spear the 68 has. That’s interesting as you can buy a new repop 70 set for about $150.00

hey Jaws, are you able to post a pic?
thanks
I'd like to see a pic too if possible.
I got the repro gills for my 74 years ago.
I've never taken them out of the box.
I just bought an original style 74 repro set so the gills can go on my 68 if they look good..... If not, they're going on the market.

My 68 cuda has 70 fish gills on it.. My 71 duster actually has ones from a mustang.. They fit well and no one has ever picked up on the duster

IMG_2752.JPG

IMG_2758.JPG

IMG_0957.JPG

the rockers look Great!
wondering if wheel lip moldings would enhance them?

my buddy has a gran coupe with the rockers off, so i matched it to my dart and its a 1/2" long.
does anyone know if rocker gills are shorter?
Can't imagine why!
or i can leave a 1/4 long on each side but wouldn't look right!

64-66 moulding. Scott Drake reproductions has them. Dynacorn has em with all the clips and hardware. If the Scott Drake ones come with hardware, that's a better deal IMHO. Just gotta ask when buying.

Screenshot_20200320-190820_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20200320-190840_eBay.jpg

-
Back