CudaLou. 1967 Barracuda Convertible

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

ebodyman

Mopar For Life
Reaction score
Just wondering how many other people were screwed around by this idiot cudalou on the 67 cuda convertible. Apparently the car wasn't for sale on here it was an auction.
Dumbasses like that should be banned from selling here. Dumbass bastard wasting everyone's time.

LInk to "ad"??
Just wondering how many other people were screwed around by this idiot cudalou on the 67 cuda convertible. Apparently the car wasn't for sale on here it was an auction.
Dumbasses like that should be banned from selling here. Dumbass bastard wasting everyone's time.

Its not the 1st time and I can guarantee you it wont be the last time it happens on here.
Life is full of shoulda coulda woulda moments.
Dad n I lost out on a 67 cuda vert a few years back, somewhat similar situation. It is what it is.
I have an aluminum intake for sale?

He had a price set in the ad. Then started jacking the price up working everyone that was interested against each other like an auction. Douche bag should have done a little research before setting his price instead of wasting everyone's time.

Its not the 1st time and I can guarantee you it wont be the last time it happens on here.
Life is full of shoulda coulda woulda moments.
Dad n I lost out on a 67 cuda vert a few years back, somewhat similar situation. It is what it is.
I have an aluminum intake for sale?

Lol you're right. I've ran into other idiots like this in the past too. I believe in dealing straight up! Good luck on the intake sale.

Intake, wuz just an attempt at humour.
Lotsa **** frustrates me, Im still trying to learn that stuff outta my control aint worth the meds.

ebodyman, It may be easy for you to sit behind your computer and talk **** about me, but in all fairness, You where more than happy to join in on bidding the car up. I set the price at $9,000 and i was flooded with offers like yourself to buy the car unseen. I wanted to sell the car to someone who came with cash and saw the car. I sold the car last nite to the guy who got here in a rain storm with a flash lite and trailer. I have lost many cars myself because of many different factors and have never bad mouthed anyone. The owner has the right to do what he/she feels is right. Im sorry if i hurt your feelings but be a big boy, pull your panties back up and move on. Lou

He was up to 10g's when I talked with him, had a hard time getting the pics I wanted, wonder what it went for.

I never heard the final number. He lied and didn't call me back. He screwed himself though. My dad really wanted the car and was going to offer him 15k. Hopefully cost the loser a couple grand by handling it so piss poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back